Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 2 of the Back on the Bandwagon

So yesterday I worked out: the trail hiking and the Indian club swinging. It felt great but I was so energized by the end of the day that I couldn't sleep last night :'-(

Today I woke up at 530am, got some coffee, cleaned the house - sooo energized. I want THIS exact feeling to last the 12 weeks and even beyond.

As for workout today:  The gym to do upper body. My knee is feeling pretty compromised from doing lunges with the clubs yesterday so I am going to let lower body sit on the back burner. I did my hiking and my butt cheeks are sore - so that's good.

My ultimate goal for upper is to FINALLY be able to a freaking pushup!! And a pullup would be nice, as well. I have NEVER been able to do either one. EVER. Sooooo frustrating and pretty much embarrassing...

No comments:

Post a Comment