Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Flu + Celiac flare-up = Fell off the bandwagon...

...But I'm back on!
Nothing is more depressing than gaining full steam only to find the tank empty just off the starting line. But I hadn't forgotten about the challenge and about I feel about myself when I look in the mirror.

I am restarting today. Flu is gone, gluten out of my system, and full of energy!
YAY!
Today my workout will consist of hiking with my doggies for 1 mile (tons of super-incline switchbacks), then Indian club swinging (the best workout to not get bulky and gain rotational strength, from what I've heard).

For breakfast I had a plum and an EAS AdvantEdge protein shake. Oh, and of course coffee. Yum!

Update for the day: The trail was great! It was pretty hot out, I was sweating my booty off, my lungs were burning and I now feel GREAT! Time for a late lunch (nectarine and protein shake) - then either the gym or Indian clubs... not sure yet. I am soooo glad that I made my date with the doggies and the trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment