Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Wrap up of week 1

Success! I finished week 1 with hitting every workout session as planned and staying on track with my diet. The scale has not budged much - only 3lbs, but curiously I am down 1" off my hips, 1" off my waist, and 1/2" off of each upper thigh (I have 2 upper thighs btw, lmao)

My cheat day was great. I ate a half a carton of gluten-free "oreo" cookies, did have some gluten-free beer even though i probably should not have - but I shall not hate myself over it. I ate gluten-free mac-n-cheese and had a gluten-free sausage, mushroom, red onion, and cheese pizza at BJs Brewery. Yes, I did it up and I am SOOOO OVER IT! I had a food hangover on Sunday and let's just be honest here: farting up a storm. Hell yes. Not something I want to repeat again anytime soon.

Revelation : Cheat day reminds me of how disgusting junk food is and how cruel it is to your insides!

Week 2 started on Monday the 27th. So far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment